Thursday, November 8, 2007

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others

I was walking through my kitchen the other day and I looked into my pantry and happened to notice something that didn't seem quite right.....can you spot it? (And NO, it isn't that my pantry is all messy and disorganized!!!!) Look closely......



Did you find it?? It's up towards the top......kinda left center. See it? Can you tell what it is???





It's a friggin' shoe!! Somehow Kyle's shoe managed to park itself on the very top shelf of the pantry. Good gravy what have I gotten myself into?? This was the same day the boys decided to "decorate" the walls with markers (good thing I am a smart mommy and only buy washable...thank you crayola!), Kyle convinced Evan to try to eat a piece of paper and he choked on it and threw up, Mikaily fell while running on the tile floor with socks on (something I have told her NOT to do at least a thousand times!!) and busted up her elbow (we thought she might have broken it...but we lucked out this time), the boys poured out an entire bottle of elmers glue and painted my table with it and Alaina peed all over the carpet.

But the good news is....I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurace to Geico!!! *sigh*

7 comments:

Family Adventure said...

OMG! Valarie, that is too freakin' funny! The shoe!
Not qutie so funny about the glue or the pee. But thank goodness for washable crayons.

Keeping you busy, aren't they?!

Heidi

Rose Daughter said...

We can never save enough money to be prepared for kids. And nothing can ever prepare us for a shoe on the top shelf of the pantry. lol. Great story.

Leah said...

Someone was hoping for some tennis shoe stew, eh? LOL!

Sounds like a chaotic day... Tomorrow you get to sleep-in and watch chick flicks all day, right? RIGHT? NO? sigh...

Jen said...

A shoe in the pantry.. Makes perfect sense to me. And, yes Alaina is one of the cutest things I've ever seen (my son being THE cutest of course). But, all your kids are cute I have to say!

Suburban Correspondent said...

Now you had better start investigating that homeowners insurance. You're gonna need it.

onthegomom said...

Oh my... now that is QUITE the day! Whew, I was even exhausted after reading it.

http://momoftheyear-not.blogspot.com/

Kellan said...

This was sooo funny - and ... it is only going to get funnier! Have a good weekend.