Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Many Faces Of Alaina

Today, my baby girl is 5 months old! I can't believe 5 months has gone by! It seems like just yesterday she looked like this.....











Today, she looks like this....


I know, isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?? (One of my best qualities is that I am a humble mommy)
She is such a magnificent baby. She gives her smiles away freely and when she smiles, she doesn't just smile with her lips, she smiles with her whole face. She loves it when I give her lots of kisses on her neck. One of her favorite things to do is sit on my lap when I am typing and pound on the keys to drive me nuts. h jv ghnh,bhfbgv gbbyv c3ftrrrrrez ---------- See, she's already a little blogger!! I'm so proud! She deals with her brothers and their assassination attempts very well. (That's a whole other post!!) She has learned to get her point across through facial expressions. Like, when her brothers are acting all psycho to her, she has learned to shoot them the, "You talkin' to me??" look.......


She has gotten REALLY good at the "But don't you love me??" look (check that one out 5 posts down if you haven't already).
Let's not forget the "Are you serious??" look...

The ever popular "Is this my good side?" look......









Here is her "No pictures, please!" look....










And last, but not least, is the "Man, life is GOOOOD" look......

















My adorable little Alaina, the world is a much better place with you in it.

11 comments:

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

She's precious!!

I had to come see your blog after the phobia comment you left on BECAUSE I SAID SO!

:)HAHA

Leah said...

She's beautiful! Time really does fly, but you have three other children so you know that for yourself!

LOVE all her expressions!

Family Adventure said...

Oh, she's lovely. :)

Heidi

Autumn said...

She really is absolutely darling. It took me a while to figure out that first picture...haha!!

Be Inspired Always said...

What a beautiful little girl you have.

If you keep posting cute pictures like this I won't ever leave your blog :)




Jillian

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!! But I guess you already knew that!!
Thank heaven for little girls.

Kellan said...

Happy 5 Months to Alaina - she just couldn't be anymore adorable - really! Have a good day.

the dragonfly said...

She is beautiful!!

The Little Mister just hit the five month mark, too, on November 6. :)

Debi said...

that purple chair she's in looks like the one that's being recalled. kids are getting hurt. check out this link and see if it's the same.

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08046.html

Valarie said...

Thanks Debi. The chair is a bumbo and they are being recalled. But the recall is only because some (stupid) people have put their child in the bumbo seat (which does not have a belt or buckle) onto high surfaces like counter tops, walked away and then the child arches back, falls out and off the counter and has a head injury. When you check out the recall they just have you print out a warning that says not to use the seat on a high surface and leave them unattended. Well, duh!!

Kate said...

What a beautiful little girl. She looks older than five months with all that hair.