Tuesday, January 8, 2008

OOOOooooohhhhh....Look At My Shiny New Award



I'd like to thank Girlymom over at The Red Door for this lovely award. I really didn't expect this, so I don't have a speech prepared. I am so excited I can hardly breathe. Even in my wildest hallucinations I never would have dreamt of such an honor. I'd like to thank all the little people.....oh wait...I am one of the little people, so scratch that. I'd like to thank my children, for being completely out of control and psychotic...you give me lots of good stuff to blog about. I'd like to thank my husband who goes off to work each and every day to make money to support my spending habits while I sit at home on my booty eating bon-bons and playing on the computer all day long (ok, so the latter of that is true....) And finally, I'd like to thank all of you for helping me to embrace my mediocrity and helping me to spread the word throughout the entire world (ok, or at least the 20 people who read this blog)that being a frumpy, uncool housewife isn't so bad. Thank you. Thank you very much *said as a BAD Elvis impersonation*

I am gonna go ahead and pass this on to My 5 Little Monkeys. I love to read all about her and all of her little primates.

***A little add on here. I have had a few people comment on how they have no idea what this award means, and I didn't explain that anywhere. The <3 (less than 3) is a sideways hearts...So the award means "I 'love' your blog." See it now...? Clever, huh??"***

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so honored all words escape (you must say this like Dorey in Finding Nemo) me. Thanks you so much! =)

Christina

dawn klinge said...

You are hilarious! Congrats on the award.

Cecily R said...

I love your speech! AND I think your Elvis impression was spot ON! :)

Maria said...

Good job! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats! ...you always make me laugh,thanks!

Autumn said...

Dear Award winning,
Wahoo for you. Uh, call me clueless, but what does the little symbol mean? Surely this alone would explain the award.

Thanks in advance,
symbolically challenged

Duck Hunter said...

awards are fun. I don't know what it means, but it looks fun.

Kathy said...

Awww, how cute! Thanks for the explanation though, I was lost! LOL

www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great award, you deserve it. :)

onthegomom said...

I loved your speech!!!

You totally deserve this award, as I <3 your blog ;-)

girlymom said...

You give very good speeches- I am glad you liked the award. I really enjoy your blog- it's bright and sunny and just fun to read. You have a wonderful family!

Liz Hinds said...

I can just hear Elvis saying that. It must be a very good impersonation you do.

I'm glad you explained the <3!