Friday, May 30, 2008

The Little Punker!!

Well, I had this massively long post that I had all ready to go, with like a million pictures from our weekend in Orlando. I was making one last change and switching around a chunk of it (as in half of the post) and I copied it....then I cut it.....and at that exact moment Blogger, of course, autosaved the changes. Then, my little PUNKER of a daughter who has decided that there is nothing better than pushing buttons hit the power button and turned off my computer BEFORE I pasted the chunk back in. Which means, I lost the entire first half of the post. Ugh! She is such a little punker!! So, I will get the first half written and up asap!

15 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh!!! Sooooo sorry!

Leah said...

ack! well, at least half of it was autosaved, right???? sigh...

Can't wait to see all the pics once you get it all back in place

Cecily R said...

Punker is a GREAT word that I think should be implemented into my vocabulary immediately!!

Unknown said...

Kids -- ya gotta love their timing!!

Amanda B. said...

Oh, I sooooo feel your pain!

Can't wait to read it!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am so sorry. Duct tape her to a chair before you start again.JK. good luck with the second try.

Anonymous said...

I hope you sent her to bed without supper!! It's the only way these punkers will learn!! ;-)

Delena said...

Argh. Children and technology. At our house, its not usually a good combo.

Mom said...

I hate when that happens!!!!

Beth Cotell said...

My daughter loves to do the same thing to me and then laugh maniacally when I start screaming!

Family Adventure said...

Sometimes I *hate* computers! Can't wait to read, though...

Heidi

Unknown said...

New to your blog but cant wait to read and hear about your trip!

Kaci said...

Awhhh bummer!! Can't wait to see it all!

Autumn said...

uhhhhhh I hate deleted posts of any sort.

Anonymous said...

dont'cha just love your kids and the quirky things they do?! ugh. Believe me, feel your pain on that one.