Thursday, February 14, 2008

So Fabulous!

So I happened to come across this blog called Ohmystinkinheck ....or OMSH for short....and that's a link by the way....even though you can't tell because the links show up blue and that is what color my background is and I am sure I could change the color of the link but I am way too lazy to try and figure that out) and she is having a contest. The gift for the winner is FABULOUS! So, go check it out. But don't try too hard, because that then decreases my chances of winning. hehe:)

5 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Thanks for the link, that's a cute name. I'll go check it out. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link... i'm going to go check it out right now.

Leah said...

PS NO, I haven't gotten the emails back yet. No one seems to have any clue what's going on... I found several programs I can buy for $30+ that are supposed to be able to retrieve them, but they all claim in bold print they make no guarantees. I'm calling my internet provider tomorrow and making some demands ("fix my email PRONTO!!" LOL)

girlymom said...

to change color...when you are creating the link and have the word hilighted, go to the little square that has lots of colors on it, click that and choose your color. The little square is close to the link button. I'm gonna go check out the link now... thanks for sharing.

Kellan said...

Hey - welcome back - I'll go check out this great giveaway. Good to see you Valarie - see you soon. Kellan