Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not An Easy Task!!!

My friend LEAH over at Laughing Leah Loves Lilies challenged me to come up with a new profile pic that included me and at least one of my children. I figured my best bet was to try and get a few pics of me with all 4 separately and then I went nuts for a minute and decided to try and get me AND all four in the same pic. This was not an easy task considering I was the one holding all four children AND trying to snap the photos myself. It was fun....for like a minute. :) So anyhoo.....here are the results....

It was definitely not easy to get a pic of an 8 month old with no one else to get her to look in the right direction!


I zoomed in a little too far on this one....
(we are in different clothes because I took this pic a day earlier than the others)

Evan didn't want to have his picture taken.....

Until I stuck him on the bathroom counter and showed him he was taller than I am....



Kyle is always in the mood for a photo...


I was getting bored by this point, so Kaily and I decided to goof off....


and then Kyle joined in.....


And here is my moment of insanity, captured for all time....


I am gonna go ahead and challenge a couple people to do this too! It was kinda fun and it's nice to actually get some pictures that include ME (and get to see pics of any of you that choose to do this) instead of just the kids. So, I am gonna go ahead and pass this along to the ladies at
The Cochran Clan
The Red Door and
One Scrappy Gal
and also to anyone else who thinks it sounds like it might be fun. Just leave me a comment and let me know you did it so I can come check it out!!

24 comments:

dawn klinge said...

What a fun challenge! Your pictures turned out very cute. I think I'll try it to.

One Scrappy Gal said...

What a great challenge!

I accept! But I'll wait until this kid is born and then I'll do all 3 of us. :)

girlymom said...

Ok, this just might be harder than my 100 things challenge...this means I have to actually brush my hair and wear something nice and maybe put some makeup on, better not go outside, it all gets blown away! I actually showered, dried my hair (no small task) put makeup on and was ready to go out today, walked out the door to start the car, walked back in and happened to see my appearance in the mirror by the door and felt like crying...actually I was crying, the wind was so cold that my eyes were watering, my hair windblown~ Ugh. So back into the ponytail, tissue to the eyes and away we go~ looking frumpy again! Oh well, for a brief moment in time...I Looked Good!

Your pictures are hilarious! I love how sweet and posed you all started, then ya start getting silly and then everyone looses it! Ha! I will do my best to not let you down~ it may take a little bit though...wish me luck! :)

Beth Cotell said...

I think your pictures turned out great! Looks like a fun challenge.

Unknown said...

I really like the one that you zoomed way in! All of your kids are too cute!

Christina

OHmommy said...

That LAST picture.... AWESOME! And the challenge... AWESOME!!!

Kellan said...

What fun - I love all those pictures - too funny! You look like such a fun - great - mom! Take care - Kellan

Leah said...

I LOVE THEM!!! Those turned out great. I'd have tried me with all three kids, but the older two wouldn't come in from outside, and I wasn't about to go OUT (because I'd never get Connor back IN without a MAJOR FIGHT...LOL) I think maybe I'll try tomorrow though. LOL If you could manage it with five people in the pic, I've got to be able to manage SOMETHING with "only" four.

I'm so glad you did the challenge! Thanks!

KG said...

I like the tongue-out photos . . . and the one where one child is crying. Then again, I'm somewhat depraved.

Sabrina said...

OMG that is too funny! I have a few good ones but I agree it's so hard!

Theresa said...

Hi, stopped by from Dawn's blog. I love the picture of all 5 of you. And I love the name of your blog. We have never had anything up the nose. But we did have model magic in an ear...which cost $35 to remove in the ER.

I'll be back. Theresa

Jen said...

YAY how cool!

Don Mills Diva said...

Oh - I love that last photo. The love on your face is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the final outcome... well worth the insanity. Captures mamma-hood perfectly.

the dragonfly said...

So so cute!!

I really like the silly shots. :)

Unknown said...

that's cute!

newduck said...

This is probably totally irrelevant, but you have the best hair ever. I'm jealous.

Shan said...

I love the picture of all of you. Great job on that one.

Family Adventure said...

Those pictures are GREAT! Good job :)

Heidi

The Cochran Family said...

fun! OK I'll try it when Ethan wake up from his nap... I love the pixs fo you and the kids, good idear!

junglemama said...

How fun! Your family is beautiful!

Kathy said...

Awww how fun!Good job trying! They are actually cute pics.


www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com

shannon said...

you're hilarious, and i do think that the last photo totally fits your life to a "T"!

onthegomom said...

I love your new pics! I really like the group shot of all of you and I wouldn't of guessed you took it yourself. GOOD JOB!

I might have to try this. My 18 year old will think I am nuts, but what's new :-)