Monday, December 31, 2007

Short and Sweet

I haven't been able to get on here for a couple days....no time....must.....go....take...nap.....or else I am gonna be one of those pathetic people that only makes it awake until 11:47pm tonight and then falls asleep. (That has happened to me before.....twice actually. Once I was pregnant though, so I get a pass on that one. The other time...well, I am just a big dork I guess).
Anyways....we had to go van shopping ALL DAY yesterday.....we were, however, successful!! Woo Hoo! We ended up with a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country. I will blog (including pics :)) the whole story later. But, right now I am going to go study the back of my eyelids. Or at least try really hard to...

7 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on the new van! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kellan said...

Glad you found a new van - sounds like a good choice!!


I hope you have a very Happy New Year and I hope to see lots of you in 2008 - see you then. Kellan

Maria said...

Oh, your so lucky. My van is a 2000 and starting to show it's age. It squeels and wheezes, but we absolutely cannot buy a new one now. Can't wait to see your pictures, on second thought, maybe I can. I'll be sad.

kimmy said...

Hi there! Good luck staying up to ring in the New Year. It can be challenging with kids. I used to own a Town and Country too and I loved it. Car shopping can be tiring - I'm glad you were successful!

Happy New Year!

Kimmy
http://talesofablenderkimmy.blogspot.com/

Cecily R said...

Yay for new vans and naps!

Happy New Year!!

the dragonfly said...

Glad you found a new van!

I went to bed at 11:30, and I didn't even care. Too tired.

Family Adventure said...

Happy new van... and New Year!

Heidi :)