Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Hi! I'm Evan...."

Kyle has a cute little speaking part in his pre-school's Christmas program coming up next week. We have been practicing a lot at home. He was assigned 2 letters of the alphabet and had to come up with something that started with that letter that pertained to Christmas. Today, as I was making dinner, I heard Kyle, Mikaily and Evan in the toy room....

Kyle: "Hi! I'm "K." I stand for the Kings. My name is "L." I stand for the Lord Jesus."

Mikaily: "Hi! I'm "K." I stand for kangaroo. Hi! I'm "L." I stand for the Lord Jesus."

Evan: "Hi! I'm Evan! I stand when I pee."

12 comments:

Kellan said...

Boys - what are we going to do about um? So cute! See you soon. Kellan

onthegomom said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!! Your kids' sayings CRACK ME UP!!!!!!! How do you contain yourself each and everyday... it would be hard.

dawn klinge said...

Funny little guy. My son is pretty proud of being able to do that also.

Unknown said...

But does he make it in the toilet though? LOL

Christina

desirae said...

That's too funny. I love it.. It made my grape drink come out my nose..

the dragonfly said...

Too funny!

Family Adventure said...

How.Cute.Is.That???

Thanks for the giggle.

Heidi

girlymom said...

Oh- I didn't see that coming! Hopefully it won't be repeated on stage! :) Very very funny!
Have a great weekend.

One Scrappy Gal said...

Hahahaha!!

Too funny!!

Cecily R said...

OH YEA! That is awesome! Love the things they come up with!

Unknown said...

mahahaha. Get that video camera ready because if he says that during the program you are NOT going to want to miss the chance of harrassing him when he is older.

lol

shannon said...

OMGosh...talk about LOL! That is the funniest thing i have ever heard! you totally have to send that in to something!!!!!!!!!!!!