Sunday, April 27, 2008

Silly Daddy!

Laney LOVES the swimming pool. Here she is in her adorable bathing suit that took me forever to find because apparently I am super picky when it comes to what bathing suit I am willing to put on my baby.

It was scary to see what some of these suits look like. Do people seriously put those on their little girls?!?! Ok, so anyways.....

Laney loves to swim. (yeah yeah, I know she can't really swim. You know what I mean though....don't be so picky.) The other day the boys wanted to get in the pool, but Mikaily was sick. So, my husband decided that he would go ahead and take the boys and Laney and get in the pool for a little while. So, the boys ran and got their suits and my hubby grabbed Alaina's suit and put it on her. I was standing in the kitchen and looked over and Laney was crawling across the floor. Ummmmmmmmm.....Excuse me, but are her boobies hanging out?!?

I started laughing. It took me a second to figure out how in the world he had managed to do that to her suit. It wasn't actually on backwards, he just made the straps cross in the front instead of in the back.



Silly Daddy!!

17 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

That made me smile. Thanks! She is really adorable.

Family Adventure said...

Only a dad could do that!

Though she is adorable regardless - and the suit is beautiful.

Heidi

Mom said...

I can't tell you how many time my husband has done that with our daughter, great pictures!

Mrs. Blimes said...

that man is so crazed! you gotta give an A for effort though!

Unknown said...

Why is it that hubbies have a heard time dressing kids? Mine gets it wrong about half the time. Silly daddies :)

everyday katie said...

Ok, she is beautiful! Good for you for holding to your standards and finding the perfect little girl suit. THAt's exactly what a girl her age should look like in a swimming suit (minus the backwards criss cross). If I had girls, I would have searched too. There are too many sickos to give into the ridiculous world of one year old going on eighteen fashion.

One Scrappy Gal said...

She's looking stylish though!! She's starting a new trend. :)

onthegomom said...

That's priceless. LOL

Melissa said...

she is soooo sooo cute! I can't wiat till my daughter is all enough to be running around in a swimsuit! So cute!

junglemama said...

How cute! I have pictures of one of my daughters with her swimsuit on the same way.

Autumn said...

What a cutie!!! I love her suit!!

Cheffie-Mom said...

How incrediable adorable! Sorry I have not been blogging lately! I have been taping shows. What was I thinking?? Hah! Maybe it is a good thing I wasn't thinking! If you get a minute, check it out. I'd love to hear what you think. I am inviting all my blog friends over for feedback. http://www.dishingwithdebbie.com Your stories and pictures are great and my whole idea behind this show is for other moms to share real stories like you do. Sponsors are donating neat prizes like chocolate baskets and mini-chef aprons and way cool cookery stuff. Anyway, I'd love to hear from you.

Leah said...

leave it to a daddy!

Kathy said...

How cute! I am often amazed at some of the swimsuits on little ones too. Are people crazy? Silly daddy, but it seems to be a male thing. My dad could not dress my daughter if he had to! I'm a single mom so no comment there.


www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com

Beth Cotell said...

She is soooo cute! And I agree, some of the "children's" swimsuits are pretty risque if you ask me!

Heather said...

I wish I looked that cute in my swimsuit.

girlymom said...

WOW, she is really growing up fast! What a sweetheart.