Friday, April 11, 2008

Total Cop Out

I suck. I have been so busy lately and I haven't been writing as often as I should. I found this on You Tube awhile back along with a title that said "After 100 Times It's Still Funny." I have to tell you...I think I have watched it close to 50 times.....and it is still freaking funny! So, since I suck so much at writing and can't seem to be able to make my brain work enough to make you all laugh...hopefully this does. It's short.....really short. Watch it....but be forewarned - Don't take a sip of anything that you don't want shooting out of your nose.....



I know, it's a total cop out, but I bet it made you laugh.

11 comments:

Becky said...

That WAS funny, lol!

Your children are darling. Very photogenic, every last one.

CP said...

Ha ha ha! That was GREAT- thanks for sharing...I totally miss the show America's Funniest Home Videos.

Kellan said...

Okay - that was funny!!!

Have a good weekend VAlarie - see you soon - Kellan

Cecily R said...

It did!! But then, sometimes I have the humor of my ten year old boy...

the dragonfly said...

Perfect. :)

Family Adventure said...

Very funny. Not a cop-out, I would do the same :)

Heidi

Unknown said...

Yup that was pretty dang funny!!! My 12 year old was watching with me and laughed. Apparently it is funny to all ages!!

Lauren in GA said...

Poor goalie! It would be fun to see it in slow motion, too :)


I am a sicko like that.

Leah said...

OUCH!!!!! It's funny as long as it's not MY nose being rearranged on my face for me by a soccer ball...LOL!!

Kathy said...

I agree with Leah. It is funny, as long as it's not me or one of my kids! LOL Thanks for the laugh.


www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com

girlymom said...

Ohhhh OUCH!!! Hate to say it, but I am laughing at that poor soccer players expense! Yikes, Ha ha ha, hee hee hee!