Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Little Mommy Mikaily

I have been watching my niece, Devyn, some since my sister went back to work. She is about 3 and a half months old now and is the best baby I have ever come into contact with. When she is hungry she kinda whines a little, you feed her, and she is happy and smiling. When she poops you change her and she is happy and smiles. When she gets tired you lay her in her bed and she smiles at her mobile until she falls asleep. The only way you can tell she is awake is because you can hear her start talking to the mobile when she wakes up. When you go in to retrieve her, she is happy and smiling. Noticing a trend here?? So Mikaily has decided that she is Devyn's second mom. She can feed her....

And she can even burp her (don't worry, the baby is not being smothered by the couch like this picture kinda makes it look)...

I have a feeling this will be a big help in a few months when my own little arrives. Maybe I can teach Mikaily how to change a poopy diaper!! :) It is actually starting to frighten me a little because when our little girl comes I am afraid my other littles are going to want to know why she cries so much and want to trade her in. Especially since our babies tend to have reflux, which not only makes them cry alot but there is also a large amount of projectile vomiting involved! Oh well! At least we know we can make 'em super cute, right?! :)

1 comments:

Tracy B. said...

Those pictures are cute! Mikaily is getting so old. Also, I can't wait to come and meet Devyn. I'm glad I will be livig there by the time Elyse/Elaina/Alina is born, too. (Have you officially picked a name yet?)