Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Beginning

So I decided to finally jump on the bandwagon and start my own blog. It seems like a good way to keep friends and family up to date with the goings on of the family. Make sure you all bookmark the website, because most of you won't be able to spell my last name correctly to get back here a second time.
For those I haven't spoken to in awhile, we are expecting our fourth (and final!!) baby in 8 weeks. We are having another girl. Don't bother to ask what we plan on naming her, because we still haven't managed to figure that out yet.
Other big news in the family....we finally have potty trained Evan (2 yrs old)!! He has actually been ready for more than 6 months, but I have been so sick with this pregnancy that I wasn't ready to take the plunge until now. It will be nice to go without diapers for a couple months, considering the fact we have had to change anywhere from 5 to 25 diapers a day for the last 7 years!!!
I will leave you with one last thought....if ever you happen upon a pregnant woman in a store and say to her "How far along are you?", when she responds with a time that is not as far along as you expected, DO NOT reply "WOW!! Are you having twins??"

1 comments:

Tracy B. said...

Yea! You have a new blog. I'm so excited for you. I love this picture of your kids. They look so cute. I actually printed it out and put it in the picture frame on my desk at work. (It's the picture fram that Evan gave me for my birthday the same year that Kaily gave me the squirt bottle "just in case I ever wanted to squirt her" and Kyle gave me the plastic lizards that he later ate the tails off of.)