Thursday, November 6, 2008

DEGGAT

That's TAGGED spelled backwards, in case you were confused.

I've been tagged (I know it was forever ago, but better late than never, right??) by Sugar Mommy


1. When I am walking along and hear music, I aboslutely, with no exceptions, HAVE to walk to the beat. So, if you are ever walking with me and are in a hurry, just whip out your IPOD and blast anything techno in my ear and we'll be there in no time!

2. You know those rides that spin you 'round and 'round so fast you stick to the wall?? Well, I don't.....stick, that is. I get in. It starts spinning. The floor drops out and everyone else is whirling around, laughing and stuck fast to the wall like glue.... as I slowly slide downward until my feet touch the bottom. Apparently, I am anti-anti-gravity. Go ahead. Laugh it up. Someday, when gravity decides it's tired and quits, I will smile and wave to you as I watch you float off aimlessly into space!!

3. My first job was working on a farm as a farmhand. I shoveled cow poop and sorted potatoes and picked pumpkins and I absolutely LOVED it!

4. I can't watch the movie "The Princess Bride." It scared me when I was little and I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it since!!

5. When I write, I like to use lots and lots of exclaimation marks!!!!!!!! If this is annoying to you, too bad!! I will never stop over-using them!!!!!

6. When I read a magazine, I can't start at the front. I have to open it up randomly (somewhere near the middle). I then read from the middle to the front. When I get to the beginning, I flip to the end and read from there, back up to the middle.

7. When I eat french fries, I have to eat them in pairs, according to size. If any don't match up, I either give them or throw them away. Oh, no...wait. That isn't me that does that. It's my friend Jude. It's a good thing too, because let's face it....that's just weird!! :)

Ok, so now I am going to tag:

Jenn at But It's a Dry Heat.....
Tracy at The Life of Tracy
Jenny at Buckeye Corner
Sarah at Our Beautiful Crazy Wonderful Life
Erynn at The Twice Fortnightly Dispatch
Sarah at Borup Bunch
and
Leah at Laughing Leah Loves Lillies

11 comments:

Leah said...

those are great! LOL

Sugar Mommy said...

Thanks for playing along! I agree better late than never!
I love exclamation points too!!!!!
Kimberly

Kellan said...

You CRACK me up!!! These were all so fun and funny - I love the gravity one - ACK!!!!!! And the !!!!!!! one - I'm that way too !!!!!

Take care - Kellan

Kellan said...

You CRACK me up!!! These were all so fun and funny - I love the gravity one - ACK!!!!!! And the !!!!!!! one - I'm that way too !!!!!

Take care - Kellan

Jennifer said...

I wish that my body was anti-anti-gravity!

Mrs. Blimes said...

i was about to say...what a HORRIBLE waste of wonderful, delish, beautiful french fries!

how can i name my son after someone who has such a blatant disrespect for one of frances' greatest inventions???

hee hee now i want fries! why is it only 8am?

Valarie said...

Quesas- I KNOW you aren't talking about anyone else's quirkiness. Because, let's face it, you are the QUEEN of quirks! :)

dawn klinge said...

That French fry quirk is pretty funny...and just thinking about fries has got me craving them now! ;)

Amanda B. said...

Very fun! I am with you on the magazine reading style and exclamations! I do both of those! :)

Kaci said...

LOL! You big weirdo! I'm just kidding! That was fun to read! Glad to know you a bit more!

Anonymous said...

You know, it's not so strange to have to eat things in pairs.... I do the same thing w/ candies.