Thursday, September 27, 2007

You go, girl!

I get up early in the morning to put Mikaily on the bus and then come home and usually have about 20 minutes before I have to get Kyle up and ready. I like to get online and read the news and this morning I happened to come across this story. I saw the picture and was like "Are you kidding me?!?!" This baby girl, born in Siberia, was the 12th child born into this family. She weighed a wopping 17lbs 2oz. No, that is not a typo. 17lbs 2 oz!!!That is like the size of a normal 7 month old!! It's hard to really pictue how huge that is.... that is why I love this photo...



She was delived via c-section, of course. I don't think it would be possible to deliver a baby this size any other way!!

1 comments:

Autumn said...

Unbelievable!!!! What's up with the blue?? I thought 9lb 5 oz was big (Ellie's weight). I'd be curious to know the size of the other babes in the family!!