Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Brand New Me

Is anyone else stuck in a frump?? I am.....definitely.

I do the same things.....

At the same times.....

In the same order....

With the same people.....

Day after day.....after day.

And I am sick of it.

So, I decided that I was ready for a change.

I started searching though magazine articles and looking online at new hair styles and colors. I sat there, staring at celebrities and models, trying to figure out what would help to make ME look totally and completely FABULOUS! I enlisted the help of my daughter, Mikaily. She was not shy about putting her two cents in.

After HOURS of searching, we finally found it.

So, here it is. I would like to introduce the brand new me!








What do you think?? (Just FYI, Mikaily ended up being my stylist.)

22 comments:

Kellan said...

It looks just FAB-U-LOUS! How cute! I have such short hair, but when my hair was longer Alexis loved playing with it like that and I love having my hair played with - can't do it with short hair - poor me!

Take care, Valarie - see you - Kellan

Amanda B. said...

LOVE IT!!! I think she just found her future career.... :) I can't wait till my girls are old enough for this sort of thing. How fun!

dawn klinge said...

Aww...very cute. ;) You just might start a new trend!

Mrs. Blimes said...

love the color! but the style is a little...over the top hee hee

Anonymous said...

So does Mikaily have any openings next week..you look awesome..


jerilynne...aka...previous lurker

Neelans Family said...

very stylish... and how can you not break free of your rut with such fabulous hair?!

Unknown said...

PERFECTO!

Cecily R said...

You look HOT!!!!!

I think I could use a few extra ponies myself.

Cecily R said...

You look HOT!!

I think I could use a few extra ponies myself.

Leah said...

LOL!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! I have several pictures of myself sporting similar hair-do's. LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!!! Is she available next week?

Porters said...

What a great do, she did such a great job capturing that punk look thats in now. Maybe she can design something for me. Don't you just love kids. Mariah likes to do things like that to my hair and I'm always worried when I look in the mirror. Your a great mom!

Mom said...

That's a HAWT look for you!

Autumn said...

Love it-especially the styling. :) Color is always such a great pick me up. Good for you for trying something new!

Theresa said...

It's just what I need.

Have a good weekend.

Theresa

the dragonfly said...

You have a wonderful stylist. :)

everyday katie said...

Can you send her my way? I'm in a frump, too. Maybe that's all I need.

Kathy said...

Poor thing! My daughter has been my hair stylist a few times too. It is ummm interesting!

Anonymous said...

Well, alrighty then. Problem solved. :) Margie

Kaci said...

GREAT HAIR DO!! :)

Bonnie the Boss said...

Very nice look. I am Frump girl so maybe I ought to try a new look.

Anonymous said...

You are totally rocking that hairstyle!

I'm in for a change too. I might dye my hair purple or something...