Tuesday, July 10, 2007

1 Month Old



Alaina got to go to church for the first time this past Sunday. She did really well....slept through the whole thing. I was somewhat envious.
We took her to the doctor for her 1 month check up and she is healthy and chubby. She is now in the 90th percentiles for her height and her weight. I guess that is what happens when a baby doesn't have reflux, huh?
I promise that I will start blogging about things other than the baby in the near future. She is my life right now, so there is really not much else for me to talk about. I had gotten used to being able to go anywhere anytime and that is something that is not possible to do when you have a nursing baby. Our entire day has to be planned around feedings. I am trying to savor every moment though, because I know she is my last. I sometimes wish I had a pause button or better yet a slow motion button so I can slow things down and she wouldn't grow up so fast. I know lots of people say they don't like the "lump of baby" stage, but I absolutely love it. I love their smell and I love how soft they are. I love when they put their little faces up against your neck while you are holding them and they just feel so snuggly and warm. I absolutely love little babies.

1 comments:

Tracy B. said...

Yea! I got my first smile from Alaina this morning! She's so pretty.