Monday, May 21, 2007

Alaina Rae

Hello to all out there! Things here are good. I went to my doctor this morning. My blood pressure was fine. It was a little higher than the OB wanted it, but she said it wasn't high enough to warrant delivering the baby yet. WHEH! I was really glad. I am really uncomfortable and I would like this baby out, but she just isn't ready yet. I want to keep her in there for another 2 weeks and have her come out nice and big and healthy. I figure I can handle being miserable for another two weeks since this will be the last 2 weeks I will ever have to be 9 months pregnant. The OB is still a little concerned that I am going to go into labor before the c-section, but I really don't think so. She is also predicting a large baby, but they said the same with Evan and he was just under 7 pounds. Granted, he came 3 weeks early, but he was not big by any means. So, Tracy, it should make you happy to hear that the little one is most likely going to stay baking until you get back here. :)
Oh, and for those I haven't told yet... We have decided to name her Alaina Rae. Jason likes that name better and Mikaily started pushing hard for Alaina. So, look out world, here comes little Alaina Rae!

3 comments:

Tracy B. said...

Yea! I will be there when Alaina is born.

Kari said...

Very cute name. Good luck keeping her baking for another 2 weeks!

Michelle said...

Hi Val, Did you give birth today? Why didn't you live blog the delivery :) I was tagged for a meme and I chose you to be tagged as well because I know the first thing you want to do after giving birth is blog!